Rick & Angie Decker
- Rick and Angie form The Decker Team, helping those in the community with commerical and residential real estate.
- Family is important to Rick and Angie. They have been married for 25 years and counting, have four sons, two daughters-in-laws and six grandchildren. They also have two dogs and two cats in the mix.
- They are committed to their community. Rick is currently one of the fire investigators with Whitesville Rural Fire Department, a U.S. Army veteran, and a Master Mason. Angie has been a registered volunteer with Special Olympics, and is part of the Women’s Auxiliary with Whitesville Rural Fire Department and cares for two of their adult children with special needs.
- They know what it takes to relocate a family to a new home. They have lived in the beautiful Low Country since 2007 moving from Wisconsin.
- Together, Rick and Angie are committed to help other families along their journey of either buying their first, second or even 4th home, increasing their investment portfolio or even purchasing a vacation home where they can create memories with their families, friends and loved ones.